let me see if I have this right, the route is non-interactive. no frieght loading, no passinger loading, no coaling no water etc. it is for scienic play only. is this correct
No.The route is deliberately non-interactive for the possibility of future sessions.
You See: http://forums.auran....599#post1349599
"- Sparks Yard Work by DennR - A short (1 hour) switching session at Sparks Yard - this is complete, and will be released very soon.
- Roseville Manifest by DennR - Drive a westbound manifest all the way from Sparks to Roseville (approx. duration 4 to 5 hours, 90% complete).
- Emigrant Gap Emergency by DennR - Couple to a consist which has suffered brake failure before descending to Roseville (approx. duration 2 to 3 hours, 50% complete)
- The Colfax Turn by Ettore48 - Start in Roseville, drive up to Colfax on track #2, picking up and leaving cars at MoW sidings and industry spurs, then return west on track #1 swiching the industries before Rocklin (approx. duration 3 hrs, 75% complete).
- Capitol Corridor #536 by UP844 - drive the evening commuter train from Roseville to Auburn (approx. duration 45 minutes, 50% complete)
- Truckee Local by UP844 - start in Sparks Yard, proceed to Lawton and switch the plastics plant there, then to Truckee and return to Sparks. This is at a very early stage, since I am attempting to have variable consists both at start and at the various industry spurs, so as to have an ever-changing session environment. This is not very difficult, but having the game displaying the proper instructions is proving as a quite complex task."
Messaggio modificato da jango, 09 gennaio 2015 - 05:03