• Per cortesia connettiti per rispondere
6 risposte a questa discussione

#1 rick

rick

• Gold Member
  • 9 messaggi

Inviato 07 dicembre 2013 - 02:39

Hi all;
I would like to become a life time gold member. When I get to the 'order' area, it says something like "unknown currency". Don't you like Canadians? (hee, hee). I have a paypal account. I hope there is a way I can become a gold member.

While I'm here, can you tell me if there are more North American all steam era routes available that will work in TS12 without SP1 and the fixes? I really do not want to move on until (if) T2 becomes available.

Sherman Hill looks fantastic! Is it possible to "edit" it into an all steam route? What I mean is switch modern autos for 1950s autos, etc. I'm just beginning to learn how to work in trainz.

Thank you, hope I can become a gold member, cheers...Rick

#2 UP844

UP844

Missing in Action

• Administrators
  • 25719 messaggi
  • LocationSulla cattiva strada

Inviato 07 dicembre 2013 - 03:12

Hi all;
I would like to become a life time gold member. When I get to the 'order' area, it says something like "unknown currency". Don't you like Canadians? (hee, hee). I have a paypal account. I hope there is a way I can become a gold member.

While I'm here, can you tell me if there are more North American all steam era routes available that will work in TS12 without SP1 and the fixes? I really do not want to move on until (if) T2 becomes available.

Sherman Hill looks fantastic! Is it possible to "edit" it into an all steam route? What I mean is switch modern autos for 1950s autos, etc. I'm just beginning to learn how to work in trainz.

Thank you, hope I can become a gold member, cheers...Rick

Hello Rick,

welcome to TrainZItalia!

I'll check with our tech wizards, since I don't understand why you got the "unknown currency" message. We have at least another Canadian Gold Member and he reported no issues when he purchased his membership. On the other hand, I never had similar issues when I paid a remarkable amount of Euros to Auran/N3V over the last 11 years :D.

As regards to routes:

- we try to maximize compatibility with current standards (i.e. TS2010/TS12/TS12+SP1) as much as practically possible. I think they should work in TS12 "plain". Both the "West from Denver" and the "Rollins Pass" are very challenging route for steam locomotives: unfortunately, there are few D&RGW steam engines available.

- a "steam/transition era" Sherman Hill would be nice, and I love the idea, and I' gathering documentation about the route as it was in the 1940s/50s. I have a clear picture of the main line as it was pre-1978 (single line between Laramie and Hermosa) and pre-1952 (no Harriman Cut-off, extra wye at Buford). Finding out the trackage and industries in the two cities, however, is a much more difficult endeavour, and so far we simply do not have enough data. This will be a long-term project, anyway: we are currently working on a present day (2013) version, with absolutely prototypical trackage both in Cheyenne and Laramie, to be released in late 2014.

:ciao:

And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here

UP844 - KUID: 69593 - Author ID: Pendolino - Join Date: Aug 1, 2002
TS2010 build 49933:   morte_benedico

TS12 build 61388 Collectors' Edition #405  :uè2:

T:ANE: no, grazie! (ecco perché)  :impiccato:

TRS19: appena uscirà ufficialmente :mrgreen:

#3 rick

rick

• Gold Member
  • 9 messaggi

Inviato 07 dicembre 2013 - 03:55

Thank you Pendolino!

I will continue to try if over the day. You guys do very good work! If you don't mind, I will get back to you in a couple of days if I still am not a gold member.

Gotta go, the wife wants to take the kayaks out. It's about 55 F degrees, not bad for this time of year!

Thanks again, cheers....Rick :ciao:

Back again! It was all my fault! I picked US instead of euros. I think all is well now.

Cheers.... Rick

Messaggio modificato da rick, 07 dicembre 2013 - 06:54

#4 Fly37

Fly37

• Gold Member
  • 290 messaggi

Inviato 07 dicembre 2013 - 06:13

Hello Rick I am from Montreal, I did not had problems with my gold member ship...

But I am sure the aministrator here find a solution for you..

Welcome

fly37 Gianni
Gianni Anelli

#5 UP844

UP844

Missing in Action

• Administrators
  • 25719 messaggi
  • LocationSulla cattiva strada

Inviato 07 dicembre 2013 - 06:43

Hello Rick,

now everything should be right (I hope :D).

Try downloading some contents from the Gold Member Areas:

http://www.trainzita...hp?do=cat&id=59

(This is the area dedicated to non-Italian content. As a Gold Member you have full access to our whole range of content, of course)

Let me know if you have any issue.

Gotta go, the wife wants to take the kayaks out. It's about 55 F degrees, not bad for this time of year!

Have a nice rowing trip!

Cheers :ciao:

And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here

UP844 - KUID: 69593 - Author ID: Pendolino - Join Date: Aug 1, 2002
TS2010 build 49933:   morte_benedico

TS12 build 61388 Collectors' Edition #405  :uè2:

T:ANE: no, grazie! (ecco perché)  :impiccato:

TRS19: appena uscirà ufficialmente :mrgreen:

#6 ettore48

ettore48

Karognenführer

• Staff
  • 10178 messaggi
  • LocationCitizen of the Galaxy today living at Colfax, CA

Inviato 07 dicembre 2013 - 07:41

Hi Rick and Welcome!!

I hope you have fun with TZIT route and session.

:ciao:

Ettore Grua - Kuid: 74906 - Der TZIT Karognenführer
ettoretorino48@gmail.com

IN GOD WE TRUST !  L'unico motivo per cui continuiamo ad usare Trainz

Gli stracci fanno la carta. La carta fa i soldi. I soldi fanno le banche. Le banche fanno i prestiti. I prestiti fanno i poveri. I poveri fanno gli stracci .(P. Zanotelli)

#7 rick

rick

• Gold Member
  • 9 messaggi

Inviato 08 dicembre 2013 - 11:04

Thank you everyone! It was all my fault. I was clicking on US when I should have been clicking EUROS. I am downloading most of the US routes and locos. Someday I hope to sneak all my CNR locos and rolling stock into the routes! I have built my own route, but it sure is not like these great routes!

Thanks again, cheers....Rick

0 utente(i) stanno leggendo questa discussione

0 utenti, 0 visitatori, 0 utenti anonimi